- 怎么样算是公正的报道？ Thu, Jan 21, 2021
- 我可不可以匿名？ Thu, Jan 14, 2021
- The Coastal City Sun, Jan 10, 2021
Mary made the decision to come to Halifax when she was attending a university exhibition in Dubai. She is originally from the Philippines and is now studying engineering student at Dalhousie. We had a fun discussion about her journey and expectation of coming to Halifax. This episode ends with a song written by Mary.
- Just go with the flow Sun, Dec 20, 2020
Yentle Yan Lee has three legal names and speaks three languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, and English. came to Halifax as a transfer student in 2014 has stayed in Halifax since. This is Yentle’s story of living in Halifax.
- I would come back in a heartbeat Thu, Dec 10, 2020
- Everybody has to buy in Thu, Dec 03, 2020
In this episode, Amy talks about how she landed in Nova Scotia and her passion for international education.
- Playing Defence Thu, Nov 26, 2020
Brian Boudreau, a native Nova Scotian, came back to Halifax two years ago after spending 20 plus years in Toronto at a top consulting firm. In this 40-minute interview, the award-winning market researcher shares his experience of working in two very different cities as well as his insights on how the province can leverage its competitive edge on the world stage.